The LOVIT Way was created by the Aboriginal Head Start
Association of British Columbia as a cultural approach to:
LEARNING about the AHS Principles & Guidelines
OBSERVING and witnessing our programs and ourselves
VALUING what we do for our children and families
INSPIRING our communities to plan what we want to do
TRANSFORMING our programs into the best they can be!
The LOVIT Way Village
The LOVIT Way Village offers AHS staff, family and community members access to tools that help your program be the best it can be.
As a member of The LOVIT Way Village, you can...
• access The LOVIT Way Program Evaluation Process (PEP) to evaluate your programs
• find resources that will help you build value and inspiration with your program staff
• connect with AHS staff, parents, community, and other LOVIT Way Village members
• discuss, share and contribute your ideas to inspire others
• store and access your evaluation data on your site's confidential profile page
• share reports and evaluation results with your community